Necklace crafted with 18k gold plated chain and a spellbinding freshwater pearl pendant. T-bar design of pendant gives it a divine vibe that will put you in a spotlight.
1. Sterling silver: We use sterling silver as a base material in our h jewelry. Sterling silver is a precious metal alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals. It is long lasting and very flexible. Did you know? We use rhodium which is a rare precious metal that gives the piece extra luster and shine.
2. Gold vermeil: (vehr-may) A high quality type of gold-plated jewelry. Its base material is sterling silver and it has a super thick layer of gold plating for long-lasting colour and shine. PALMONAS gold vermeil pieces use 18k gold plating which is 5x thicker than regular “gold-plating” and ~100x thicker than regular "flash-plating", hence your PALMONAS gold vermeil piece will outlast regular gold-plated and flash-plated jewelry by long long time.
3. Long life: Our products are crafted with the highest quality materials and ultra-thick multi-layer plating so that they have long life (if not a lifetime). We exclusively use high quality materials like sterling silver, gold vermeil and 5A cubic zirconia.
4. Recycled materials where possible: Our sterling silver items are made with recycled silver.
5. Giving back to the society: We donate 1% amount of every order value towards education of underprivileged girls to create a better tomorrow!
What is Demi fine jewellery?
It is in between fine (pure gold and diamonds) and imitation (brass) jewellery.
Fine jewellery stays the same for years while imitation is tarnished in a few uses. Demi fine jewellery is made of sterling silver and premium alloys as the base metal.
We quote it with a high plating technology.
Hence, this jewellery is totally tarnish-proof.
Will the jewellery tarnish?
The jewellery will not tarnish if you use it properly and follow the care instructions. Keep it away from water and perfume for longer life. Jewellery should be last to put on and first to put off!
Is it pure silver?
Yes, the purity is 92.5, the maximum possible purity that can be attained while making silver ornaments.
What kind of stones do you use? Are they genuine precious stones?
It varies from product to product. Most gemstone products have natural semi-precious stones, but you can go through the description of the product to verify the quality of the stones used in that specific product. We also use synthetic gemstones in various colours.
Wherever a synthetic stone is used, it is clearly mentioned in the product description. Please read the product description for all details. I q on the product, you may contact our customer service team.
How long does gold-plating on the Jewellery last?
The brightness of the gold finish on gold plated j depends on a number of factors like usage, weather conditions (humid weather dulls gold finish faster) and appropriate storage.
- We provide up to 1 guarantee for the gold plating on the jewellery.
- We advise you to use gold-dipped pieces occasionally and completely dry them of sweat /moisture along with storage in air-tight plastic covers.
- We gold plate our jewellery with 18-carat gold which gives it a real gold look.
- We do not use lacquer or other harmful chemicals.
18 K GOLD DIPPED
All our pieces of Jewellery are plated with thick 18Ct gold and are made to last long. We give a 100 days warranty on the finishing and plating.