PALMONAS offers a free 1-year Warranty from the date of invoice against any tarnish on all jewelry. It is 100% Safe to wear in Water.
To make a claim against our warranty please take the following steps:
- Take a photo of the tarnished item and email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photo evidence & the claim.
- Customer will have to self-ship the product to our official address and email us the details of courier with AWB number. Address: A Wing- 1st floor, Kensington Court, Lane Number 5, opposite Malaka Spice, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
- Once we receive the product, our team of experts will do the thorough quality check of the product, and if the issue is resolved satisfactorily at our end, then we will ship the repaired product back to you.
- If our team of experts concludes that the product is beyond repair, then we will refund you amount of the product that you paid for in the form of store credit which will be valid for 6 months from the issue date.
- In any case we will not refund the money back to the customer for warranty issues.
- When you claim your warranty, please refer to this. Amount of invoice value which will be credited in the form of store credit will depend on the time period of the product in your possession.
- If you claim your warranty in first 3 months then 100% amount of invoice value will be credited in the form of store credit, following: 3-6 months- 75% amount 6-9 months- 50% amount 9-12 months- 25% amount
What is NOT covered in our warranty policies?
- Any damage, or breakage while the jewelry is not in possession of the company.
- Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party.
- Misused the product in any way that caused the problem.
- Knew of or were made aware of any faults before you bought the product.
- Any damage with zirconia crystals. If crystals get detached because of mis- handling.
- Does not cover loss, reasonable general wear and tear, or incorrect storage of jewelry.
TIPS FOR GENERAL JEWELLERY CARE: -
- Apply your make-up, perfume & hairspray prior to putting on your jewelry. Never spray perfume directly onto plated jewelry.
- When you are not wearing your pieces safely place each piece individually in cloth pouches, boxes or wrap in tissue to avoid scratching. Always let the chain dangle out of the bag to avoid tangle, knots & scratches.
- Do not store jewelry next to heating vents, windowsills, or in the car.
- Wipe your jewelry carefully to keep it clean from time to time.
- To care for your new plated piece please refrain from polishing any plated items.
- Our plated jewelry is made by covering a base metal of sterling silver with coating of 18k Gold so, lightly wipe your plated jewelry with a cleaning cloth provided by us in the package. It is a microfiber cloth and does not scratch the jewelry.
- In order to limit tarnishing please avoid contact with substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and creams as they may react.